Reason of sharing the video:
"I've been a little hesitant to post this. But I feel it's not only to bring awareness, but it is also incredible. We are so grateful for the bond that these twin brothers share. We know Bowdy was not alone in moving the dresser off of Brock. And feel blessed that he is ok. Please make sure all your dressers are bolted and secured to the wall. Please share." -Ricky Shoff on Facebook
Many people are saying many things about the toddlers and their parents. Les't read some of the best comments.
1. [Parents these days, not present but camera in the childrens room.. sad] YT
2. [That dumb kid wasnt doing jack shit for 2 fucking minutes. Brainless kids. Brainless parents as well.] YT
Come on, he is just a kid. Watch him how he thought and found out the way to save his brother. It's just incredible. He thought like a genius with his tiny underdevelope brain.
3. [Parents fault. dressers as big as this need to be attached to the wall with screws.] YT
Well, they have learned it now and that's what they said on their FB page.
4. [Watching this was really really hard. My Ikea dresser will tip if you open two drawers at once. Very dangerous for adult feet let alone babies.] FB
5. [To all the comments about bad parenting. Do you have children? And if yes do you supervise them 24x7 around the house? Because if you do, you may save them from an accident but you also have a lot of time in your hands (which many people don't) but also you are creating some really dependent children. But once again, I doubt anyone supervises their children 24x7 in a safe environment.
To the parents. You are lucky, and thanks for the heads up. By the way, I suspect a loaded dresser could tip even if bolted, unless its bolted really well.] FB