Did you ever regret after deleting an important picture by mistake and thought oh no why did I delete it for. Or you want to spy someone and find out what he/she does behind you. Well don't worry, by watching the video above you'll know how you can recover all your deleted pictures. Here's how you do.
1. Go to the PlayStore and install an app called Diskdigger.
2. Open the app, and click on start basic photo scan.
3. Go to the setting and select 1000. It will scan all the photos.
4. Select the pictures you need, and then click recover.
5. Click save and chose a location and hit OK.
6. go to the chosen folder and you will see all your pictures are saved there.